If you’re a homeowner who wouldn’t mind some time off away from home, ValleyStar has the answer. With our low rate Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC), it’s easy to transfer funds to other ValleyStar accounts, you can consolidate debt if necessary, and a line of credit just gets you what you need, when you need it. Let our local mortgage experts get you to your dream destination!Current Rates LoanProtect
What is a HELOC?
A HELOC is a line of credit that is extended to a homeowner. A home equity line of credit is an excellent way to use the equity in your home to purchase anything you need or want. It’s like having money in your pocket. And, obtaining funds this way allows you to get a much lower rate and greater flexibility as compared to applying for a personal loan. In many cases, there are even tax benefits.*
HELOC versus Home Equity Loan
A home equity line of credit is different from a home equity loan in the sense that it’s more flexible. With a HELOC, you don’t have to use all the money you’re approved for. You can use it as you need it instead of taking it all at once. This could save you money in interest because you only pay for the money actually used.
Our Home Equity Line of Credit Offers:
- Flexible spending power with a low variable rate
- Access to advance line of credit for up to 10 years
- Easy transfer of funds to other ValleyStar accounts as needed
- No prepayment penalties
- Interest may be tax deductible*
You Can Use A HELOC To:
- Make home improvements
- Consolidate credit card debts
- Purchase a new or classic auto
- Purchase a boat and/or jet ski
- Purchase a camper and/or motor home
- Purchase a motorcycle and/or ATV
- Purchase a second home
- Take a vacation
- Do whatever you choose
*Consult with your tax adviser regarding the deductibility of interest.