You’ve found a house! Looking to apply for a mortgage loan? From no down payment mortgages to ARMs, we are your local home loan experts. Plus, ValleyStar offers very competitive rates. Visit your local branch in Virginia to learn more or apply online below.Apply Now
We are your local mortgage loan experts.
Roanoke, Smith Mountain Lake
Jennifer L. Murphy
VP Mortgage Lending and Servicing
For current rates and detailed product information, please contact one of our mortgage lending experts!
Looking to apply for a credit union mortgage or home equity line of credit in Virginia? We offer full-service home mortgages with flexible terms. Visit a local credit union branch to learn more. We offer extensive knowledge of the communities we serve while processing your loan locally. All of our Mortgage Loan Officers reside in the communities we serve. We take great pride in being your Credit Union!Calculate a Mortgage Payment
ADVANTAGES OF MORTGAGE AT VALLEYSTAR:
- We have many options to fit most of your home loan needs: Fixed Rate, ARMs, Jumbo, FHA/VA, USDA and many more
- No down payment and low down payment loans available
- Loans are processed and approved locally (in most cases)
- Very competitive rates
- Make payments and access loan information and related tax documents on ValleyStar’s Mobile and Online Banking
- First-time homebuyer solutions and guidance
Land LoansCurrent Rates LoanProtect
Are you looking for land loans that are kept “in house” and not sold to a third party? Our credit union offers friendly, hometown service from a brand name you can trust! Contact one of our experienced loan officers for direct, personalized assistance with the entire borrowing and closing process.
ADVANTAGES OF LAND LOANS AT VALLEYSTAR:
- All loans stay “in house” and are not sold to a third party
- 80% loan of the appraised value
- Adjustable rate options
- Loans available in Virginia and in North Carolina
- Make payments within your ValleyStar Mobile and Online Banking account
Already a Homeowner?
A HELOC is a line of credit that is extended to a homeowner, similar to a credit card. A home equity line of credit is an excellent way to use the equity in your home to purchase anything you need or want.Learn More
*Consult with your tax adviser regarding the deductibility of interest.