What is an IRA?
IRA stands for Individual Retirement Account. IRAs are very popular among people looking for extremely high potential returns with great tax benefits.* ValleyStar offers multiple types of IRA options including traditional and Roth IRAs. These versatile investments are a critical part of a well-rounded savings plan because they help build a long-term financial foundation. Visit your local ValleyStar branch to learn more.
Features & Benefits
- Traditional, Education, and Roth available
- IRA Share certificate and IRA savings available
- Contributions may be tax-deductible
- Make contributions by payroll deduction or automatic transfer
- Automatic distribution available
- A minimum deposit of $500 required for an IRA Share Certificate
- No minimum deposit for IRA Savings
*Consult with your tax adviser regarding the deductibility of interest.